Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bloggin

So...I continue to forget and forget and forget to update this damn thing. I just don't have that 'digital bug'. I don't feel the need to 'twitter' or 'twine' or this that or the other thing. I hit facebook and linkedin regular enough, but continue to forget to drop a note here there or anywhere. I'm obviously in a Dr Suess mood it seems.

I was going to drop on here last night and write up a big ole entry on my trip to Disneyland, but ended up watching a pair of movies looking for dialogue for this weeks homework assignment instead. I guess that's a bit better use of my time, but sheesh, it's been over a month since I've updated this thing. Besides, who the hell reads it anyways???? :P

I do do a great job at upkeeping a weekly video journal though, and you can find that at www.youtube.com/absolutedman - Disneyland update today after work!

Til then - Have an Animated Day!!!!

Oz

No comments: