Sunday, June 15, 2008

Balance

All right...so we had a second part to this last weeks assignment and that was to pose STU (our practice dummy) to show Balance.

Now Balance is a special word in my life, as it has such a huge impact on how I lead my life. Not only do I need Balance in the literal sense for things like walking and mowing the grass and driving and Wushu (I'll post on that some other time), but also for well EVERYTHING ELSE in my life.

Ya see I walk a fine line of Balance, I work full time from 6am to 3pm, then I come home, possibly pick up 1 or 2 of my 3 daughters...yes I have 3 girls, yes I know, it's penance...trust me I know, but I also have skule beyond full time...cause anyone who thinks they can just spend 5 or 6 hours working on an animation is either a super pro or massively deluted, plus I'm married to a lovely gal who needs attention (but she goes to skule full time as well), have a couple of dawgs, a St Bernard and a Black Lab, and a handful of people who put up with me that I try to call friends. They'll never admit it, but hey, the call me too sometimes. :P Oh did I also mention I have to maintain a workout 3 days a week? How bout hobbies??? Some gaming? Gotta get in some Halo now and again right????? HELL TO THE YEA!

So with all that on my plate, juggling life for me is quite the Balancing act, so with that, here's some of my sketches and the pose I did. It's a classic Wushu stance and one that I just love.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


As always feel free to crit/comment.

Til next time, lead an animated life!


Oz

No comments: